I wanted to share pieces of my story, a bit of silliness, and my crafting creations. I'll be jumping from past, to present, to future. I hope you enjoy it!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Damaged

I doubt anyone reads what I write, but I don't care. I need to vent. Geez, I've made such a freaking mess of my life.  This blog (& others) and the idea of opening an etsy store was a part of re-inventing myself. Now here I'm downtrodden and wondering if I should even bother. Once upon a time ago, I lived in NYC and went to a  top university and had prestigious internships & jobs. I became burned out and met this boy. I totally got derailed from the path that I worked, so damn hard to get on.  I know my grammar is a mess right now!!! I'm emotional.  Years later, I don't have a pot to piss in, although, I've have had some blessings in my life. How do I clean this mess up? Do I go on with this re-invention or do I go home with my tail in between my legs!?! Part of me feels like a shadow of who I once was... and I mean this in every sense...

No comments:

Post a Comment