I wanted to share pieces of my story, a bit of silliness, and my crafting creations. I'll be jumping from past, to present, to future. I hope you enjoy it!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

ADHD?!

I’m not sure why, but  it seems like I need many projects going at once! I just bought some new jewelry tools, new sewing supplies, and top soil to mix with the regular dirt for my veggie garden. Not to mention, I love running & I’m trying to drop 10lbs. Eww, and I need more top soil and I should be planting by this weekend :)  Oh geez and I’ve been wanting to start on my painting. What’s wrong with me?!
 I love this fabric!! I’m making a couple new purses. I hope to have some finish products soon.
 I love this wooden box. It was a gift. It holds all my jewelry making supplies. I’m afraid I might outgrow it soon.
 One of my first drawings. I know it’s not good, but I love it! I was sitting in such an inspiring place, that I just had to draw it. I was sitting in a garden in Italy on an old Italian estate in Florence. The old estate was undergoing renovations.
 Spring, how I love you!! My ligament has finally healed. I’m almost ready to start running again.
Oh  and I got some new ink! One on each leg.


No comments:

Post a Comment