I wanted to share pieces of my story, a bit of silliness, and my crafting creations. I'll be jumping from past, to present, to future. I hope you enjoy it!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Folks!

One of my most memorable Easters was in Italy! Just look at that face, the stereotypical grandmother! Oh don't let that fool you. She was a distant relative through marriage.  She made a delightful variety of homemade Italian food that must have taken hours.  This funny old lady, cursed like a sailor and smoked cigarettes at the table. I found her incredibly amusing!! In turn she thought it would be funny to get the young blonde chick (me) drunk. I, of course agreed. Always be a good guest :)

This year I was not so lucky! The next picture pretty much explains it all. Oh well, better luck next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment