I wanted to share pieces of my story, a bit of silliness, and my crafting creations. I'll be jumping from past, to present, to future. I hope you enjoy it!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Who I am is who I am

I am who, I am!

Lately, I feel very attacked from different groups of people in my life. They don't like the choices that I have made as of late.  I'm sorry you don't like me for who I am. I'm trying to find myself and that may not agree with the notion of who I am in your mind.


So far this is who I am: Graduate from one of the top tier universities in the USA, I completed some grad. studies, a naturer, a lover, a traveler, who has lived abroad & studied,  traveler in the air on 9/11 and a witness from the ground in Manhattan on 9/11, a painter, a hobbyist in jewelry and sewing, an exhibitionist, yet somehow a bit on an introvert, a lover of a tattoos, a personality type of INFJ according to the briggs myers personality test, a lover of outdoor activities......


I'm just complicated.....




I'm not your provincial little bunny!

Thank you, random photographer from Madrid, Spain, who said they liked my Tumblr!  Your comment is what I really needed to lift me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment